Meeting of Middleton Historical Commission
April 24, 2014 4pm
1. The minutes of March 20, 2014 meeting were approved.
2. The members decided to request Tom Mayo to finish the preliminary plans for the Train Station. Sally George will notify Mr. Mayo of the will of the commission. The commission also decided that the color analysis of the paint chips by MFA and McNally Assoc. was too costly (over $1200).
3. The next meeting is scheduled for May 15, 2014 at 4pm.
4. The members will review the old house plaque designs on the Ould Colony Artisans web site.
5. The trustees of the estate of the Captain Andrew Fuller House on King Street intend to have an historical easement placed on the house by SPNEA prior to sale.
The meeting adjourned at 5pm.
Mary Tragert, clerk
Middleton Historical Commission