Meeting of the Middleton Historical Commission------Apr. 4, 2013 4pm
Present: S. George, M. Tragert, A. LeBlanc, L. Davis, also H. Tragert.
1. Mr. Mayo’s “planning phase” to include documents and architectural plans. (phase two)
2. Replacement of Town Hall door is on the warrant of the nest town meeting. The Commission will discuss the plans after the town meeting vote.
3. The Congregational Church plans to replace the doors of the Church.
4. The condition of the Hearse House is to be documented with pictures by L. Davis.
5. Granite posts from railroad station stored on property of J. Watkins to be moved to DPW yard.
6. L. Davis will contact Bostec about train memorabilia they have offered to the Commission.
Meeting adjourned at 4:50 pm. Next meeting to be May 8, 2013 at 4pm.
Mary Tragert, clerk
Middleton Historical Commission