Meeting of the Middleton Historical Commission Mar.13, 2013 4pm
Present: S. George. L. Davis, R. Kelley, M. Tragert. Also H. Tragert and R. Ferrara
- 1 Discussed use of Phase 1 (planning phase) of Mr. Mayo’s train station proposal with a cost of $3500-4000.
- 2 Decided to request a bid from Mr. Peter Madden for construction costs.
- 3 Mr. Ferrara presented the time table for budget hearings for town meeting.
- 4 L. Davis will develop a proposal for the restoration of the train station to present to the budget committee by next Tuesday. The meeting is Thursday.
- 5 H. Tragert will contact Mr. Madden for his contract estimate.
- 6 S. George will collect information on the Hearse House.
The meeting was adjourned at 5pm. The next meeting is Apr. 4. 2013.
Mary Tragert, clerk
Middleton Historical Commission