Town of Middleton
BOARD OF APPEALS MEETING
July 24, 2014 - 7:00 PM
Fuller Meadow School Media Center - 143 South Main Street
- March 27, 2014
- May 22, 2014
- June 26, 2014
- Planner's Report
- Public Hearings
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: 81 North Main Street, Map 17, Lot 62 - pursuant to § 9.4 of the Middleton Bylaws, Rainbow Seafoods Inc. (d/b/a/ Abba Seafood Market) is seeking a Special Permit under §4.2.5, 5.1.6 & 5.3.9 for a waiver of area, side and front setbacks to redevelop the property for seafood distribution center offices with a retail market; a Special Permit pursuant to Table of Use Regulations F. Other Uses, 1 to permit a drive-through/drive-up window; and Site Plan Approval under §188.8.131.52. Application #975
- NEW PUBLIC HEARING: 21 Manning Ave., Map20, Lot 16 - pursuant to § 184.108.40.206 and 9.5 of the Middleton Bylaws, in accordance with MGLA c. 40A §10, Stephen P. Miscowski, MIT Facility Manager is seeking a Use Variance and Site Plan Approval to authorize the installation of a single, small energy generator on a sixty (60) foot tower. Application #977.
- NEW PUBLIC HEARING: 181 South Main Street, Map 29, Lot 9 - pursuant to Section 9.5.3 of the Middleton Bylaws, Middleton South Main Street LLC is seeking a Site Plan Modification and modification of the Special Permit pursuant to Section 9.4 to authorize the design changes and alterations to the previously approved site plan and facade of the building. Application #979.
- NEW PUBLIC HEARING: 30 Log Bridge Rd, Map 33, Lots 41 & 41B - pursuant to § 9.4 of the Middleton Bylaws, North Shore Business Center LLC is seeking Special Permits to permit the use & redevelopment of Building A for non-exempt educational uses, portions of Building A for medical offices, Building B for an indoor commercial recreational facility, Building E for a motor vehicle light service and repair establishment, a 34,300 sq ft area abutting Building E for an equipment storage yard, and to authorize the use of an off-premise sign. Applicant is also seeking Site Plan Approval under § 9.5. Application #978.
- Other Business
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the meeting
*The board reserves the right to consider items on the agenda out of order. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Next regularly scheduled meeting is August 28, 2014