Welcome to the Middleton Police Department Crime Reporting System
** If this is an Emergency please call 911 **
This form is designed to make it easier and more convenient for you to report certain crimes and other incidents to the Middleton Police Department. However, not every crime can be reported using the online system. Please read below carefully to determine if our online reporting system is right for you. If it is, the system will allow you to submit a report immediately for review. Selecting the Printer Friendly Version will also allow you to print a copy of the report.
You CAN use this on-line form to report:
- Destruction of Property
- Theft up to $5,000
- Theft from automobile
- Theft of auto parts and accessories
- Vehicle Tampering
- Attempted Auto Theft
- Credit/Debit Card Theft
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Telephone Misuse
- Noise Violations
- Disorderly Conduct
- Alcohol Violations
You CANNOT use this on-line form to report:
- Any violent crime or attempt including, but not limited to: assault, kidnapping and robbery
- Any sex crime or attempt
- Any stolen vehicle or license plates
- Any theft or loss of a firearm.
- Any crime involving the breaking and entering or attempt of your home or business
- Any type of traffic accident, including a hit and run
- Any crimes committed against a person due to their race, religion, gender, ethnic or national origin, disability and/or sexual orientation
- Any incident that occurred in the past 2 hours
- Any incident involving more than one vehicle.
Before continuing please review the following section, if you check any of the boxes, please contact your local police department or call 911.
- Did this incident occur outside of the Town of Middleton?
- Is the incident still occurring at this time?
- Do you know the suspect?
- Was either your home or vehicle broken into?
- Were you physically assaulted?
- Is there evidence that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered YES to any of the questions, you cannot use this system to file a report online and must terminate this process.
Please continue below to determine your options for reporting.