REGION 3A – NORTHEAST PUBLIC HEALTH COALITION
Amesbury Boxford Georgetown Groveland Haverhill Ipswich Merrimac
Middleton Newbury Newburyport Rowley Salisbury Topsfield West Newbury
Executive Committee Members: Deborah Rogers, Frank Marchegiani, Deborah Ketchen
The next meeting of the Executive Committee of the Region 3A-Northeast Public Health Coalition will be:
Time: 12:30 PM
Place: Roma Restaurant
29 Middlesex St,
Haverhill, MA 01835
- Review minutes of December 4, 2013 Executive Committee Meeting
- Review agenda items for March 13, 2014 Coalition meeting:
- The coalition will work with its local boards of health to encourage participation by all local jurisdictions in an MDPH drill to exercise the local public health resource request process.
- The coalition will encourage participation by appropriate mass care staff/volunteers in shelter environmental health & safety assessment and population health screening training provided by MDPH.
- The coalition, including local boards of health, will collaborate with MDPH to identify potential closed EDS locations.
- The coalition will collaborate with MDPH in a review of the number of EDS within the coalition to identify opportunities to streamline the number of EDS sites within a jurisdiction to achieve greater human and other resource efficiencies.
- The coalition, in collaboration with the MDPH SNS Team and Regional Emergency
Preparedness Coordinators, will ensure that all local jurisdictions participate in a review of
EDS plans (i.e. TAR/Progress Report deliverable).
- The coalition, in collaboration with the MDPH SNS Team and Regional Coordinators, will ensure that all local jurisdictions complete required EDS drills.
- The coalition will provide updates to their 2013 CPG responses.
- Review Updated Coalition Charter
- Printing of EC booklets
- New Business
Abbreviations: EDS = Emergency Dispensing Site; HMCC = Health and Medical Coordinating Coalitions;
LSAC = Local/State Advisory Council; MEMA = Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency; PIO = Public Information Officer; MDPH = Massachusetts Department of Public Health; WebEOC = Web-based Emergency Operations Center; SNS = Strategic National Stockpile; TAR = Technical Assistance Review; CPG = Capability Planning Guides
POSTED: 2/21/14 @ 12:00 PM - MIDDLETON TOWN CLERK'S OFFICE